To add Intuit Payments to your 3dcart store, follow these steps:
Adding your Payment Module
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Settings >Payment
- Click on the "Select Payment" button located within the "Payment Methods" section
- Click "Add New" at the top of the page
- From the Payment Method drop-down menu, select "Intuit Payments"
(they're all in alphabetical order)
- Configure your Country, State, Order Amount Ranges and Customer Groups applicable to this Payment Method as needed.
- Click Add New when complete
The above steps will add the payment method to your store. The next steps will be to connect to your Intuit Payments account and complete the integration.
Connecting to your Payment Module
- Scroll down to the newly added payment method
- Click on the "Connect" button to log into your Intuit account
During the connection process, you may be required to verify yourself on the Intuit Account. Just follow the directoins given to you on the Intuit pages. Eventually, you will be redirected back to your 3dcart store once the connection is made.
You may click on the action wheel and "Advanced Settings" to edit the Caption, Order Status, Description and Confirmation Msg. fields as needed.
- Click the "Save" button at the top right when finished
Your store is now integrated with Intuit Payments