If you are using Payments Gateway - Secure Web Pay (SWP) as your payment gateway, you will need to follow these steps to integrate it into your store.
Before proceeding, please be sure to have your API Login information from Secure Web Pay, as it will be added to your store's payment module. Please contact Secure Web Pay for this information.
Adding the Payment Module
First, we will add the payment module to your 3dcart Store.
Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and, using the left hand navigation menu:
- Go to Settings ->Payment
- Click on the "Select Payment" button located within the "Payment Methods" section
- Click "+Add New" at the top of the page
- Configure your Country, State, Order Amount Ranges and Customer Groups applicable to this Payment Method as needed.
- From the Payment Method drop-down menu, select "Payments Gateway - Secure Web Pay (SWP)
- Click +Add when Complete
The above steps will add the payment method to your store. The next steps will be to configure the payment module to work with your payment gateway account.
Configuring your Payment Module
- Scroll down to the newly added payment method and click on its "Settings" link.
- Enter the API Login credentials for your SWP account.
You may click on "Advanced Settings" button to edit the Caption, Order Status, Description and Confirmation Msg. fields as needed.
- Click the "Save" button at the top right when finished
Your store is now integrated with Payments Gateway - Secure Web Pay (SWP)
Specifying Your Return Page
The final step in the process involves specifying a return page that your shoppers will return to once the transaction is complete. This step is important in that it completes the transaction on the 3dcart store. These steps will be done on your Payments Gateway Secure Web Pay interface.
- Log into your PaymentsGateway (Forte) Virtual Terminal
- Go to Gateway Settings ->Secure Web Page ->Main ->Settings
- In the "Return Page" section, enter the following:
In the instructions referenced above, replace [your-secure-store-url] with your 3dcart store's Secure URL. This information will be available in the 3dcart Online Store Manager by going to Settings ->General ->Store Settings and reviewing the "Secure URL"
- Set "Accept Unsigned Transactions" as "yes"
- Go to the "Field Settings" tab
- On "Merchant Defined Fields" select the following:
Consumer Order ID - Optional | Text Field - Text Only | Description - Order ID
- Save your settings
Your 3dcart store should now be integrated with Payments Gateway - Secure Web Pay.