Setting up your store's Authorize.net payment module.
Authorize.net has 2 pieces of information that are used to authenticate your website with your authorize.net account.
- API Login
- Transaction Key
In order to get your API login and transaction key please use the following steps:
- Log into your authorize.net account
- Click "ACCOUNT" on the top right.
- Scroll down and click API login and Transaction Key
If this is your first time clicking on this particular seciton of your Authorize Net account, you will be prompted to create a new set.
- Login to your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Go to Settings ->Payment
- Next, click on the "Select Payment" button listed within "Payment Methods"
- Click the +Add New button located at the top right.
- Choose Authorize.net in the Payment Method dropdown.
- Click Add.
- In the newly inserted Authorize.net section, enter the API Login into the API Login ID field.
- Click the symbol next to the 'n/a' in the Transaction Key field to type in the Transaction Key
- Click Save
- Click the "test" button to make sure the payment gateway is integrated properly. If it is, you will see a declined transaction in your Authorize.net account.
Please check your Authorize.net account settings and be sure there is no data entered in the Default Receipt Link URL field. This field must be blank.
You will also want to be sure there is no data entered in the Default Relay Response URL field. This field must also be blank.