If your shipping options are not displaying correctly, check the following settings:
- Make sure that you specified the correct shipping warehouse (The address used when calculating rates). Click here for help on this.
- Make sure that you have at least 1 shipping option defined in Settings>Shipping | Shipping Methods area, and that its enabled.
- Each shipping option can be configured to only appear if the shipping weight is between a range, make sure that the range you specified is correct.
if you have a shipping option that only displays when weight is between 10 and 200 pounds, and you try to purchase something that is 1 pound, the software will not display that particular shipping option.
- Make sure that the country/state that you selected during checkout is not in the exclude list. Each shipping method can be configured to only show up for a specific country/state, make sure that the country/state you are using is not excluded from the shipping option.
- If you specified a customer group, then you will need to be in that customer group for the option to appear, if this shipping method is for all shoppers make sure you set the shipping method's customer group to ALL
- Make sure that the shipping method you selected applies for the address you are using.
For example, if you setup UPS ground as the option, and are trying to ship and item to another country, this particular option will not appear. Make sure that you have at least 1 option for domestic and 1 option for International shipping (if you do ship outside of the United States)
Each shipping company has their own rules. For example, UPS and Fedex do not ship boxes larger than 150 pounds. Others, like USPS Priority only applies if weight is more than 1 pound. Before setting up the rules, it's a good idea to talk to the shipping company of your choice to figure out which shipping methods would be optimal for your business.
For a Detailed Troubleshooting list, please click here for the Troubleshooting Shipping Tutorial.