If you would like to use PayJunction as your store's payment method, follow these steps:
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Settings >Payment
- Click the "Select Payment" button under the Payment Methods section.
- At the top right of the "Payment Methods" section, click on the "Add New" button.
- In the Add New Payment Method section, click on the "Payment Method" drop down menu, select "PayJunction" as your payment gateway (they are listed alphabetically)
- Select the country and state you would like this payment method made available to.
- Enter the minimum and maximum value orders can be to use this payment method.
- Select the customer group you would like this payment method applicable to.
- Then click on the "Add New" button to continue
The payment method is now added to your store and will be listed in the "Payment Methods" section. From here, you will need to configure the method to work with your PayJunction credentials.
- Locate your newly added PayJunction payment method and click on its on/off toggle switch to open it (if it's not already open)
- Enter your PayJunction username in the provided field
- Then click on the "Change" link next to "Password" and enter your PayJunction Password into the provided field.
For PayJunction, you will also have the following configuration selections that can be used:
- Test Mode
Places the payment method into test mode on the checkout pages. When in test mode payments will not be charged at all.
- Authorize Only
This will enable the payment method's "https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/512" Authorize Only function so that payment is not actually collected until you manually capture the funds.
- Enable Customer Information Manager (CIM)
Enable this function to use the payment method's tokenization functions. (Note, make sure your PayJunction account has this option set up.)
At this point in the process, you can save the page at the top right and PayJunction will be enabled on your store.
You also make the following changes to your newly added payment method before saving.
- To change the caption (default is Online Credit Card) that displays on the store front for the method, click on the pencil icon next to Caption to enter your own label for the payment method.
- Next to the region specification, you will see a link labeled "Exclude List" which will let you exclude users in specific locations from using the Bread Checkout method.
Next to the on/off toggle switch you will see an action wheel that allows you to enter into the method's Advanced Settings. From this section you can change the following:
- Minimum and Maximum Order Amount
The order amount ranges that the payment method will appear for. Order must be within the specifed ranges for the payment method to be applied.
- Customer Group
The specific customer pricing groups that the method will appear for. Customer must be logged into the specifed group in order for the payment method to be used.
- Order Status
Allows you to have orders paid with the method to appear in either the New or Unpaid order statuses.
Will display with the payment option in your store's checkout pages
- Confirmation Message
Will display after payment is complete.
After making advanced settings changes, click Save to have the changes committed to the store.
If you are using PayJunction eCheck on the store, you will need to enable a different pay module. The steps involved are identical to those for PayJunction, but you will select PayJunction eCheck instead of PayJunction (see step 5 above).