You can issue full or partial refunds on your POS app orders by taking the following steps in the POS app:
- Look to the top left of the screen and tap the menu icon
- Next, tap at the option labeled "Order History"
- Once there, tap on the order that you'd like to issue a refund for.
- At the bottom of the order, tap the "Issue Refund" button
Each item of the order will then display with a radio button to the left of it
- Tapping each radio button will mark the item to the refund and add its price to the refund amount.
If a particular item was sold in multiple units, and the refund only applies to one unit, you can tap on the item to set the refund/return quantity
- Once the items have been selected, tap "Issue Refund" once again.
- Select the payment method which will be used for the refund
- Tap "Apply Refund" to finish the transaction.
The refund process described above only pertains to the monetary transaction on the store. It does not return the stock for returned items to your 3dcart store's inventory.
Updating the item's inventory (if it is to be returned to stock) will need to be done from within your 3dcart Online Store Manager rather than the POS app.