This tutorial will walk you through your GSPay account in order to configure the Callback settings. This is necessary for the information to smoothly pass from 3dcart to GSPay and back during the checkout process.
Log into your GSPAY account
To log into your GSPay account:
- Go to http://gspay.com/
- Click the button for Login
- Type your username and password into the popup provided
- Once logged in, click the “My Sites” link from the top menu bar
- Find your 3dcart site in your list of sites, and click the preferences link to the right.
Configure your Callback Settings
To properly configure your Callback Settings in GSPay
- Enter your domain name into the “Membership Zone URL” field.
- Enter your callback URL into the “Callback Script Key”
Your Callback URL may be different depending on whether or not you have purchased a dedicated SSL for your domain name.
- If you have purchased a dedicated SSL for your domain then use the following:
- If you are using our shared SSL then use the following:
- Once you have entered this information, scroll down to the bottom and click the “Update Site” button.
Adding your GSPay Credentials into 3dcart
Once you have configured your GSPay account it’s time to enter your GSPay credentials into your 3dcart account.
Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and use the left hand navigation menu to:
- Go to Settings ->Payment
- Click on the "Select Payment" button located under "Payment Methods"
- Look to the top right of the page and click on the "+Add New" button
- From the drop down list for Payment Method, select GSPay, than click on the +Add button.
While adding the payment module, you may also set your location and cart paramaters such as the country, state, order amount minumum and maximums, as well as the customer groups the payment option will apply to.
The steps outlined above will add the GSPay Module to your store. Next you will configure it for your GSPay account
- Locate your newly added GSPay module and click on its "Settings" link to the far right.
- Enter your GSPay Site ID into the field provided
- Click "Save" at the top right to commit your changes.