This guide assumes that you already have a merchant account with the 2Checkout gateway. If you do not have a merchant account, you can sign up for one by clicking here.
First, you will need to setup the call back URL in 2checkout. To do so:
- Log into your 2Checkout Sellers Area Login
- Under Helpful links, click on “settings” which is next to “Look & Feel”
- For Approval and Pending URL enter: https://[your-secure-URL]/paymentreceive.asp?gw=2co
Be sure to enter your store's secure URL for this. If you do not have your own domain specific SSL Certificate, the secure URL will then be https://[yourdomain-tld].3dcartstores.com
- Set "Direct Return" to YES
Up next, you will add the payment method to your 3dcart Store. Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager and, using the left hand navigation menu:
- Go to Settings ->Payment
- Click on the "Select Payment" button underneath "Payment Methods"
- Click the "+Add New" button at the top right
- Configure your payment option's ranges and limitations
- Choose 2Checkout in the Payment Method dropdown
- Click "+Add" to add the module
The module will now be added to your store, but you will still need to configure the settings to ensure it works correctly
- Look for the newly inserted 2Checkout module and click on its "Settings" link
- Enter your store ID for 2Checkout into the Store ID field.
- Click "Save" at the top right of the page
Make sure the module is turned on by looking at the enable button to the far right of it. It should be green.
- Run a test order to make sure the customer will be redirected to the 2Checkout page properly when this method is chosen.