Beginning with version 9.1, 3dcart stores on the Plus plan (or higher) can add multiple videos to each product in the form of a video gallery. The following instructions will show you how.
The function described here is for 3dcart 9.1 stores on the Plus plan (or higher). Lower end plans that do not have the video gallery feature available can use this section to embed one video onto the product's image carousel. Click here for more information on that function.
Also, please note that the Video Gallery function is applicable only to CORE themes.
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Products >Product List
- Locate the product you'd like to add a Video Gallery to, and click on its thumbnail image or name
- Next, go to the product's Images tab
- Once you're in the Images tab, scroll down towards the bottom of the page and look for the "Videos" section
- Within the Videos section, click on the "Add Video" button
- Enter the URL of the video you are adding to the Video Gallery and click the "Add video from Web" button.
Repeat steps 6 & 7 for each video that you'd like to add.
The video gallery function is intended to work strictly with YouTube URLs.
When viewing the product page, visitors can click on the Video playback button, which will open up a modal popup window that contains your video gallery. Users can then view each video in the gallery as needed.
Be aware that the product video gallery URLs cannot be updated via CSV upload. That is a function that is limited to the regular product video feature which only plays one video per product.