Beginning with 3dcart version 9.1.6, merchants can take their store's not completed orders and convert them into Phone Orders for easier completion. Here's how:
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Orders >Manage Orders
Typically, the above steps will take you to your store's NEW order status. Along the top of the page, you will see a series of tabs for each status.
- Click on the "Not Completed" tab
- Locate the order that you'd like to complete and click it to view it.
- While viewing the order, look towards the top right of the page and click on the "Complete" button
These actions will take the order and convert it into a Phone Order, thereby allowing you to complete more easily (presumably with your customer on the phone).
If the customer logged into their account or otherwise got to enter their email address before abandoning (and creating) the not completed order; then you will have their name and email attached to the phone order when you press the "Complete" button.
On the other hand, if the not completed order does not have customer contact information, you may enter this information while completeing the order (either by selecting an existing customer, or creating a new one during the phone order process)