Your Shift4Shop store has two default free shipping modules that can be used to provide Free Shipping for orders based on order amount ranges you specify or a flat rate that can be applied to the order or each individual product.
To enable either of these default methods, follow the steps outlined here:
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- Using the left-hand navigation menu, go to Settings >Shipping
- Once on the Shipping page, click on the "Select Methods" button located under "Shipping Methods"
At the very top of the page, you will see two default methods. Each method will contain a toggle switch to the far right that can be used to turn it on or off as needed. The two default methods are:
- Free Shipping
Allows you to offer free shipping on orders, based on order amount ranges you specify.
- To set your ranges, use the Minimum Order $ and Maximum Order $ fields as needed.
- You may also click on the "Caption" link to change the display label for this method as well as editing its applicable customer group and regional settings.
The default Free Shipping method is intended for use with products that have no weight applied to them (i.e. Digital products). If you need to have a free shipping option for shippable/weighted items, please create a custom by value shipping method instead. Click here for information on creating custom shipping methods.
- Flat Rate
This default method allows you to set a flat rate for shipping that can be applied to the order as a whole, or per item.
- To set a flat rate, enter the flat rate ammount in the field provided.
If you'd like to have the rate applied per product, place a mark in the "Per Item" checkbox.
- As with the other default method, you may also click on the "Caption" link to change the display label for this method as well as editing its applicable customer group and regional settings.
When you're done configuring the default methods, click on the "Save" button located at the top right to complete the settings.