When attempting to list items on ebay, you may receive the following error message:
Permission Denied. You're not allowed to access this page.
To correct this error, you simply need to add permission to your admin access account in order to use the ebay integration.
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- Using the navigation menu on the left hand side, go to Settings >General >Administrator Access
- Locate the admin user name you are currently logged in as and click on its name
As an alternative, you can also look to the far right and click on its Action wheel to click "edit" on the admin user
This will take you to the permissions screen for the user account.
- Scroll down to the "Plug-Ins" area and look for the "eBay" checkbox
(it's located at the very end of the Plug-Ins block.
- Click on the box to place a check mark in it
- Click the "Save" button at the top right of the page to commit your changes.
You should now have the necessary permissions to use your Shift4Shop store's eBay Integration and list items accordingly.