How to Register for FedEx Webservices
The following steps will be needed to Register your site with FedEx Webservices
From your 3dcart Online Store Manager:
- Go to Settings ->Shipping and click on the "Enter Settings" button beneath Shipping Settings
- Click on the "Enter Credentials" link next to "FedEx"
If you have previously tied your store to your FedEx account, but need to register, the link will be labled as "Show Credentials" instead of "Enter"
- Now click on the button labeled "Register with FedEx"
Clicking on this button will take you to the FedEx Online Tools Licensing form:
- Enter your registered FedEx Account information
Be sure to enter your credentials EXACTLY as they appear in your FedEx account interface for your registered account with them.
- Then click "Save" at the top right hand side of the page.
Upon Saving, you will see a successful registration along with your CSP and Meter credentials.
If your FedEx Meter Number does not come over to the credentials page upon registration, please check your FedEx account. Typically this will happen if the your account (with FedEx) is set to Cash Only. In order to be given a meter number, you will need to change your FedEx account so that it is not Cash Only.