Beginning with version 12.0.3, merchants can display shipping transit times on their checkout pages. These transit times come directly from the carriers (UPS, FedEx, & USPS) and will appear for shoppers when they select their desired shipping method.
You must have your store integrated with either UPS, FedEx, or USPS for real-time rates in order to have these transit times to appear. Please click below for information on integrating with each.
To enable the function on your store:
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Settings >Shipping
(If you're using the "Lite" version of the admin, click on "Shop" followed by "Shipping")
- On the Shipping Page, click on the "Edit Settings" button located under Shipping Settings.
- Next, look for the "General Settings" section
(you may need to click it to expand its view)
- Place a mark in the "Display Time in Tansit" checkbox
- Click "Save" at the top right.
Your carriers will now display transit times as shown in the image above.
Please be aware that with USPS the transit time display will only appear for Priority and Express variants of their service.