If you have purchased the Custom Product Email add-on, the following steps will show you how to use it:
Once the add-on has been added to your account, you will receive an email notifying that the plugin has been enabled on your store.
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- Using the left hand navigation menu, go to Products >Product List.
- Select the product you would like to create a custom order email for and click on its thumbnail image to open the product.
- Next, click on the product's Advanced Tab.
- Under the "General Settings" section, look for the "Custom product order email" checkbox and enable it.
- Next, click on the "edit" link to create your email message.
A small popup window will appear with areas for you to customize your product email.
Here's a brief explanation of each setting/section:
Select the format you'd like to use for the email:
Both formats will be sent and the recipient's email program will display the appropriate one.
The email format will be sent as only text based email.
The email format will be sent as HTML based email only.
Enter the email address that you would like the emails to appear as coming From
- Reply To
Enter the email address you would like them to send to if they click on "Reply" to the email
Enter the Subject line for the email
- HMTL Message
Here you will enter the HTML version of the message
- Text Message
Here's where you'll enter the Text version of the email.
Once your email is complete, continue with the following steps:
- Click "Save" on the small popup
- Finally, click "Save" on the top right corner of the product's advanced tab
Repeat these steps for any additional products you want to create custom emails for.