As Hurricane Irma crosses the Caribbean, we're all keeping a close watch on the storm and its possible impact. It's still too soon to tell exactly where or if it will make landfall in the United States, but since 3dcart is located in South Florida, we're in its path. According to weather forecasts, we'll be affected by hurricane conditions over the weekend.
Here's what you need to know:
- Our servers are not in South Florida. Your online store will not experience downtime stemming from conditions here.
- The safety of our employees is our top priority. Therefore, phone support will not be available this weekend.
- We ask that our customers use ticket support for emergency issues only, as we will have minimal support available over Saturday and Sunday.
- Our 17,000 sq. ft. building is equipped with a 150kw generator and hurricane-proof windows to ensure uninterrupted service is offered to 3dcart's merchants, despite our limited staff this weekend.
- While the weekend will see the actual impact of Hurricane Irma, hurricane or tropical storm conditions may continue for several days. As of right now, we expect to be back to full operations by Monday, but this may not be possible. We thank you for your patience and we'll keep you updated.
For reference, 3dcart is located in Tamarac, FL. For more information on storm conditions this weekend, CNN maintains live updates on Hurricane Irma.
Thank you all for your support.